We always enjoy meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. There is no fee for this one-hour exam visit. We will complete a thorough examination and discuss treatment needs and options with you. We will use digital technology to help you visually understand the nature of any orthodontic problems as well as treatment solutions.
Your time is valuable, so if possible, we will give you the option to complete diagnostic records during the exam visit. There is a fee for diagnostic records, which include digital X-rays, digital photography, and impressions for study models, all which are needed to confirm diagnosis and treatment plan.
We will try to answer the following questions during your first visit:
- Are there orthodontic problems that need to be treated?
- Is treatment needed now or should it be delayed pending further dental development and skeletal growth?
- What treatment will be needed?
- How long will treatment take?
- What is the approximate fee for treatment?
Please assist us by providing the following when you arrive at your exam appointment: