It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs.
For your convenience:
- We accept checks, Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover.
- We automatically withdraw your monthly payments from your checking account at no additional cost to you. Responsible parties may select either the 5th, 12th, or 19th of the month as their preferred withdrawal date.
- We offer no-interest financing plans with reasonable initial fee and monthly payments.
- For payment in full, we extend a 4% bookkeeping courtesy.
- We offer LendingClub Patient Solutions as an outside financing option so you can start treatment without an initial fee and spread payments over more than two years.
Our office is committed to helping you receive your insurance benefits. If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
Our front office is happy to answer any questions you may have about your filing. Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.